Total Temperature Control, Inc.
Posted On: 2/25/2013
Licensed plumber/ 5+years experience service & installation needed. If you have a burner license you go to top of the list. HVAC experience also a plus. Must be able to take boiler installs from demo to start up. You must have experience with all aspects of plumbing and heating from boilers, furnaces and rooftops. We are not your average plumbing shop. We are a mechanical contractor that does mostly service, oil to gas conversions and change outs. Great pay and benefits. Company vehicle provided.
Must have plumbing license and at least 5 years experience.
- Never pay upfront fees. No legitimate job offer will require out of pocket expenses from a potential employee for background checks, credit reports or administrative fees before an interview.
- Never give out your social security number or date of birth to a prospective employer until you are at the background check stage.
- Never provide credit card or bank numbers or engage in a monetary transaction of any sort until you have been hired.
- Never provide any non-work related personal information (i.e. eye color, marital status, dependants, etc.) over the phone or online.
- Be cautious when dealing with contacts outside of your own country.
- When using social networking sites be sure to check the actual website of the business posting the position to verify it actually exists. If you don’t see it on their site, chances are it’s a scam.