BBB Business Review
This Business is not BBB accredited
BBB Business Reviews may not be reproduced for sales or promotional purposes.
Millwork Door and Window Company specializes in custom, high-end doors, windows, mantels, stairs and stair parts, wood moldings and storm doors and windows. The company was established in Massachusetts in 1985. It incorporated in Massachusetts in 2002. It employs five people. Mr. Robert Crawford is the General Manager. Mr. Lew Burridge is the President of the company and all questions and concerns should be addressed to his attention.
On 12/18/2013 this business's accreditation in the BBB was revoked by the BBB's Board of Directors due to its failure to adhere to the BBB requirement that Accredited Businesses meet and abide by the following standards:
- 6A. Promptly respond to all complaints forwarded by BBB by:
- Resolving the complaint directly with the complainant and notifying BBB, or
- Providing BBB with a response that BBB determines:
- is professional,
- addresses all of the issues raised by the complainant,
- includes appropriate evidence and documents supporting the business' position, and
- explains why any relief sought by the complainant cannot or should not be granted.
This business is not BBB accredited.
Businesses are under no obligation to seek BBB accreditation, and some businesses are not accredited because they have not sought BBB accreditation.
To be accredited by BBB, a business must apply for accreditation and BBB must determine that the business meets BBB accreditation standards, which include a commitment to make a good faith effort to resolve any consumer complaints. BBB Accredited Businesses must pay a fee for accreditation review/monitoring and for support of BBB services to the public.
Reason for Rating
BBB rating is based on 16 factors. Get the details about the factors considered.
Factors that lowered the rating for Millwork Door and Window Company include:
- BBB Accreditation was revoked because the business failed to honor its accreditation agreement with BBB.
Factors that raised the rating for Millwork Door and Window Company include:
- Length of time business has been operating.
- Complaint volume filed with BBB for business of this size.
- Response to 1 complaint(s) filed against business.
- Resolution of complaint(s) filed against business.
- BBB has sufficient background information on this business.
Industry Ratings Comparison
Customer Complaints Summary Read complaint details
|Complaint Type||Total Closed Complaints|
|Problems with Product/Service||0|
|Total Closed Complaints||1|
Customer Reviews Summary Read customer reviews
|Customer Experience||Total Customer Reviews|
|Total Customer Reviews||0|
Licensing, Bonding or Registration
This business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding
or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain
any requirements are currently being met.
These agencies may include:
Massachusetts Office of Consumer Affairs & Business Regulation
10 Park Plaza, Boston MA 02116
Phone Number: (617) 973-8787/888-283-3757
Fax Number: (617) 973-8799
Type of Entity
Business ManagementMr. Lew Burridge, President
Number of Employees
WINDOWS-WHOLESALE & MANUFACTURERS STORM WINDOWS & DOORS STAIR BUILDERS HARDWOOD MOULDINGS DOORS CABINET MAKERS Flat Glass Manufacturing (NAICS: 327211)