Everything Wigs

4 complaints closed with BBB in last 3 years | 0 closed in last 12 months

01/21/2014Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

I purchased a custom wig from Everything Wigs in mid October last year (2013). ******, the owner of Everything Wigs, seemed really helpful prior to my placing the order. I finally received the wig in December, and it was of subpar quality. I had ordered a lace front but there was only 2mm of hair on the lace front! The front hairline looked VERY fake and the density of the hair seemed much thinner than a 130% density which is what I had requested, so the cap showed through in parts of the wig. Also, the knots were definitely not bleached as I had requested. Long story short, since nothing could be done to amend the wig so that it did not look so terrible (******'s only solution was for me to purchase another wig, albeit at a discounted price!!) I asked for modifications to be made to my wig and cap (for the lace front to be amended so that the cap could be cut further back and more lace added) so as to allow for a more natural hairline and that I would PAY FOR these modifications (at a reasonable price of course). Bottom line is that AFTER I received the wig, customer service went south very quickly. The owner, ******, just does not at ALL seem interested in helping to fix my wig. The big issue is that the wig will have to be sent back to ***** and I think this is just too much trouble for her right now. At this point she is not even answering my emails and I have sent several asking for her help. I have dealt with many other vendors and never before have I encountered this type of service and complete lack of interest in trying to resolve my issue. The ONLY solution she was interested in offering me was to buy a new wig at a discounted price, whereas all I want to do is fix the wig I have, or get a replacement.
Product_Or_Service: Wig, 130% density, colors #3 and #8, glueless cap
Order_Number: ****

I would either like my wig fixed so that I can wear it, or a replacement wig sent to me that is of higher quality. If none of this can be done, I would then like a refund.

I am very surprised at the mean spirited & nasty tone of the customer. That is not at all how I feel. The customer did not order a lace front wig. She ordered a glueless wig with about an inch of lace in front. In fact before she ordered, I emailed her a couple glueless caps and explained the differences between each one. The type of glueless cap she selected has a less natural hairline. I informed customer of this in an email, which I recently resent to her to recall. The customer made the final decision as to what she wanted. There is nothing wrong with her cap. She just does not like it. The customer's 130% density is determined by weight. If you hold any wig up and the cap is transparent enough, light will shine through. We do bleach knots, but over bleaching can cause breakage. The customer is asking me to cut out a section of her wig and add 2 more inches of lace to her unit and increase her density to 150%. The customer is willing to pay to have some portions done, but she wants decide what is a reasonable price for Everything Wigs. That is not how we run our business. Her unit is not defective. If her wig was defective, we would cover all cost incurred. However, that does not include, not liking what you ordered.

After customer received her wig and was unhappy, she showed me a picture of the type wig cap she likes. If I had known this at the beginning and seen the picture , I would have made the wig differently. When I offered the customer a wig at a discounted rate, it was not about getting more money from her. Money is not worth everything. I just wanted her to have a product she could be happy with and I felt having a cap made exactly the way she wanted from scratch would achieve the hairline she wanted. We will not offer customer a refund because the wig is not defective. Customer may have the wig modified. Customer will need to pay costs. I want the customer to be happy and I hate that it has come to this.

I would like to put an end to this complaint and mark this case as resolved. I was unhappy about having posted a complaint to begin with, simply because I have never filed a complaint before, and this is causing me sleepless nights. The owner of EverythingWigs and myself started off on really good terms and I would like for us to end on good terms instead of going back and forth here debating about the quality of the lace front. I would much rather we continue discussing this between ourselves instead of online here at BBB as I feel this will just put further distance between us. I so much would like for this to be resolved so that I can bring additional business to EverythingWigs.com, which was my original intention. I write a lot of blogs that are read by many other hair wearers such as myself and I really would like to help them find great hair, as much as I would like to bring EverythingWigs additional business. Even if EverythingWigs can simply add additional hair to my wig as we have discussed in the past and I will forgo the repairs on the lace front, simply so that I can put an end to this I will be fine - simply so that we can move forward and no longer continue to be on bad terms. I truly wish EverythingWIgs.com the greatest of success. I just do not want to feel guilty and in the wrong for being unhappy with the quality of my wig, especially since it cost me so much and I had really been saving for it prior to the purchase. The owner feels that she really did her best to help, and so perhaps I was a little too impatient in trying to get this resolved, so I would like to give her another chance and try to put this complaint behind us. Since it made her so unhappy that I posted the complaint to begin with I really hope that BBB can retract it so that it does not appear to the public. Thank you."

02/20/2015Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

I have alopecia I order a wig from Everything Wig company on November 16,2014 I call back November 17, too canceled the order I was told by Mrs. ***** that order could not be canceled that order was process she started too tell that her business was in good standing and she was going too make sure I get a good wig. I started my story about the bad wig I have gotten .and she promise that the wig would be of good 100 percent human hair. I receive the wig in January 2 2015. One week later it rain the hair started to ball up it mated up until there were no hair. I ran into ******* and ask the salom lady to help me untangle the wig she had to cut out large chunk of hair the hair that lay on my shoulder was cut off too my ear it was a curly wig I went back too work looking a mess. I BBB please show this for other alopecia women or men. This company has some what close down the page, but I fear she will open up in another name. there was band I order for 39.00 never got it.

5hundedsixteen and 97cents

I asked the customer to return the wig for us to examine. Customer refused to do so. She wanted us to replace her wig without returning the original. I asked her to do so and she refused. Our policy is to stand by our product. If a customer has issues within a certain amount of time and we are at fault, we will fix or replace the unit, but we must examine the wig personally first.

Customer received a custom made unit with everything she requested within our designated timeframe .

this not true when I complaint too this business about the wig she ask too send a picture of the wig. I did send a picture of the wig the hair in the back of the wig was gone. This is the I told her the day after ordering the wig I wanted to cancel the order she said no. On the bottom of her page said 3 days too cancel. I call *** *** and complaint. They too get the money back but she had already taken the money out of the account. The wig was now the only thing order was a band too hold the wig in place 39.00$ never recieve it the last time tried too communicate she hollow the whole conversation about what I better do before she give me anything This was a custom wig they glue the hair on the back of the cap. And when it rain the hair became matted up with glue. The Hair Stylist had cut a 12inch wig down to 4inchs to get untangle. This company a cheat hair at high price and trying too get away with it. The owner told she had brain surgery and could not get back with me after numbers of calls. I did not get custom wigs 7weeks later not good time fame

12/15/2014Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

This wig was misrepresenting.
I paid extra for the texture, highlights and baby hair. I got none of these. Also the size was wrong!!! The owner was rude, unsympathetic and unwilling to let me return the wig. She actually told me that I should repair the wig to make it appear larger!!!!!

I would like to receive the wig that I ordered.

I am sorry and surprised the customer feels that I was rude and unsympathetic. When I last spoke with her on the phone, we ended with a pleasant conversation. I am not going to disparage the customer online because that is not how we provide service. However, what the customer is claiming now and what she stated and agreed when we had a final phone conversation are not the same. Returns and exchanges are in accordance to our store policy.

12/18/2013Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

gave me the worst hair and paid for good quality hair riped me off. dont order from them.
$650.00 dollars and gave me hair that looks like rats lived in it and made a nest it is the worst wig company even my hair dresser ask me if i bought it as a clown wig. i want my money back.

I want my money back and they will not give it back all they tell me the will send hair products.

I informed customer she ordered a Platinum blond color, which is heavily chemically processed. Asian hair which is what customer ordered is naturally dark. In order to lighten it to such a degree, it must be bleached. The chemical processing, can dry the hair, just like natural hair because it is human hair. Platinum blond coloring is very hard on the hair. I explained this to the customer. Our policy is, if the wig is worn, cut, washed or styled we do not accept returns. There is also a timeframe for returns. If the wig is defective, we will fix or replace it. Her wig was not defective. I offered to work with customer if she wanted to purchase a wig of a different color.

Wigs & Hairpieces, Hair Products and Equipment, Hair Replacement