BBB Accredited Business since 06/22/2012

Atlanta Tree Professionals

08/04/2014Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

Atlanta Tree Pro's damaged my fence when doing work in June 2014. I contacted them twice for a resolution, and am still waiting for a response.
In mid-June 2014, Atlanta Tree Professionals removed 2 trees and the ivy-laden limbs of a third tree hanging over my backyard. The trees were between my fence and the fence of the house behind mine. The crew came out, worked quickly and professionally, and did a fine job cleaning up.

The next day I noticed broken tops of 3 slats of my fence where the workers cut down trees. I took pictures and sent them in an email to them. The office manager, Tonya, replied saying she would get back to me.

After not hearing from them in 2 weeks, I sent a follow-up email on 7-9-14. She replied quickly saying they'd all been on vacation but were now back in the office. She assured me she would have a resolution for me. As of today, I have not heard anything.

I believe a company's reputation is based not only on the work they do, but also on the follow-up care and the handling of problems that arise. I am disappointed in Atlanta Tree Professional's dealing with this matter. It should not be my responsibility to follow up.

I'd like them to provide some compensation so that I can have the 3 broken slats of my fence repaired.

Atlanta Tree Professionals were apologetic for not having taken care of this issue. They contacted me directly shortly after I contacted the BBB in this regard, and were prompt in sending someone out to repair the 3 slats of fence that got damaged when they were taking down some trees in my backyard.

Tree Service, Stump Grinding, Tree Care/Cutting & Stump Grinding, Tree Service - Pruning