BBB Accredited Business since 02/18/2011

Peach State Pool Service, Inc.

07/31/2014Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

Third attempt to repair pressure issue with pool.
Ignored instructions and scope of repair request
I had a an excessive pressure problem with the pool after back washing. I requested that Peach State clean the filter. The filter was cleaned, but the DE was just dumped all over the pool equipment and no clean -up. After 5 days, the excessive pressure was back. Had to backwash my pool every day over the 4th of July holiday just to keep it operating.

Within a week, the pressure problem was even worse. the pressure was so high the heater and spa would not function. Called Peach State and the just back washed again (I told them I had tried that and it did not work).

I called back a third time and **** (my usual contact-very nice) apologized and said that the second visit should not have been a charge (told her I had already paid it). I told **** the problem had not been fixed and the pool was not filtering, the spa was not working and the heater was not working: all due to an excessive pressure problem. And, now the pressure gauge was broken. She apologized again and said they would fix it.

I came home today (July 22nd : you can see how long this saga is), and they had indeed replaced the pressure gauge, but the filtering, spa and heater were all still inoperative. They had done nothing to fix the major problem. It was just ignored.

I have been a customer for over a decade and I have never seen such an absolute disregard for customer service or incompetence related to resolution if a specific and well identified problem.

If anyone has a pool with a problem, you would be well served to stay away from this company.

Refund my fees. Repair the damage done to my pool. compensate me for costs related to back washing my pool once a day over the July 4th holiday. And please stay away from my pool.

Customer has been contacted and has indicated that he will be withdrawing this complaint. We were able to come to an equitable solution. We regret that he felt it necessary to write to you.

Please be advised that our complaint with Peach State Pools has been fully resolved. Thanks for your help.

******* ** ********

Swimming Pool Contractors, Dealers, Design, Swimming Pools - Leak Detection & Repair, Swimming Pool Service & Repair, Saltwater Pools - Equipment & Supplies, Swimming Pool Cover Sales & Service