BBB Accredited Business since 03/04/2016

North Georgia Pools of Cleveland, LLC

06/26/2015Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

I contacted North GA Pools May 12, to set up an appointment to clean my pool. I was told they were very busy and they could come out the following week at any time. So, I set up an appointment May 18th, at 4:00 p.m. so I could be there to ask questions and to get reacquainted with the pool. I asked what exactly does that include. I was told it was an $85 service charge and the pool would be vacuumed, filters cleaned, and chemicals would be added if needed. I told the woman that I have my own chemicals, that wouldn't be necessary. So, May 18th, I left work at 3:30 and made it home by 3:54. No one showed up. I called the next day and was told they came earlier in the day. I was never notified that North GA. Pools had changed my appointment. Now, I have a bill of $151.32. My pool was vacuumed in the deep end, but below the waterfall still had dirt and leaves. The hot tub was never touched. I am very dissatisfied with the charge, service, and integrity of North GA Pools. I even spoke to them about my bill and nothing was done.

I will pay the $85.00 service charge, even though the job was half done. However, I should not be responsible for the chemicals when I stated I had my own.

Ms. ******* contacted us to go out to her house on May 18th. After our service techs had left, we contacted her to let her know that her filter was messed up and that we are not able to finish cleaning it due to the filter being messed up. She did not have the chemicals we put in her pool out at her house, either way she would have been charged because she did not have them. She called and complained that we had stolen her filter when we went out there, which we did not. She stated that she was not going to pay for the chemicals nor the service charge at the time. Our service tech spoke with her and she said that she would pay the service charge of $85.00 but not the chemicals. To resolve this, we will take off the Sodium Bicarb but she will still owe for the Algacide which she did NOT have out there and DE Powder because that is NOT a chemical, it goes to the filter.

Swimming Pool Contractors, Dealers, Design, Swimming Pool Service & Repair, Swimming Pool Equipment & Supplies, Swimming Pool Cover Sales & Service