BBB Business ReviewWhat is a BBB Business Review?
BBB Accredited Business since 10/03/2003
Team Management, LLC
Phone: (678) 393-2202Fax: (678) 393-2204
BBB Business Reviews may not be reproduced for sales or promotional purposes.
Customer Complaints Summary
|Complaint Type||Total Closed Complaints|
|Billing / Collection Issues||1|
|Problems with Product / Service||3|
|Advertising / Sales Issues||0|
|Guarantee / Warranty Issues||0|
|Total Closed Complaints||4|
Complaint Breakdown by Resolution
|03/03/2014||Billing / Collection Issues | Read Complaint Details|
Complaint Category: Failure to correct billing errors
Complaint: Team Management is the HOA company that is responsible for my HOA. I purchased my townhouse back in October of 2007. This was my first home purchase so my knowledge on how everything worked wasnt up to par. Apparently I had HOA dues that were due, but I have no knowledge of them because Team Management never sent me a bill, never gave me a phone call, never indicated to me that I was behind or late on my HOA dues. 4 years later a lady shows up at my door and I owe approximately $4600 in back HOA dues. Obviously at this time I didnt have the funds to pay them, *********** sent me and e-mail back on 10/25/2013 that I had an outstanding balance of $6,723.76. Ive saved the money to pay all the dues and two days ago (2/9/14) I went online to pay my dues. The balance online was about $6,900, two days later the balance ballooned to $10,992.89. I feel this company just randomly made up fees to take advantage of me. I have a 700+ credit score, my mortgage payment and taxes and insurance have been paid on time since I bought the house, and I feel Team Management is taking full advantage. I want to pay my back HOA fees of $5,487 and nothing more.
Initial Business Response
Complaint Resolution: Company addressed the complaint issues. The consumer failed to acknowledge acceptance to BBB.
|02/17/2014||Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details|
Complaint Category: Services resulted in additional damage (exp. Damaged product during shipping)
Complaint: Team Management has failed to return our phone calls or emails in regards to violations against us.
Initial Business Response
Complaint Resolution: Company resolved the complaint issues. The consumer acknowledged acceptance to BBB.
|05/29/2013||Problems with Product / Service|
|02/09/2012||Problems with Product / Service|
Industry Comparison ChartX
The information in the table below represents an industry comparison of businesses which are of the same relative size. This is based on BBB's database of businesses located in Metro Atlanta, Athens and NE Georgia. Businesses may engage in more than one type of business. The percent of time the business engages in a type of business is not accounted for. There is no known industry standard for the number of complaints a business can expect. The volume of business and number of transactions may have a bearing on the number of complaints received by BBB.
*Team Management, LLC is in this range.
Types of Complaints Handled by BBB
BBB handles the following types of complaints between businesses and their customers so long as they are not, or have not been, litigated:
- Advertising or Sales
- Billing or Collection
- Problems with Products or Services
- Guarantee or Warranty
We do not handle workplace disputes, discrimination claims or claims about the quality of health or legal services.
- Complaint resolved with BBB assistance
- BBB records show the issues raised in the complaint have been resolved. Either customer confirmed the complaint has been resolved, or business confirmed the complaint has been resolved and customer did not respond to BBB correspondence informing customer that complaint will be considered resolved unless BBB hears otherwise from customer.
- BBB found business made good faith effort to resolve complaint but customer not satisfied with business response
- BBB found that business adequately addressed the disputed issues and made a good faith effort to resolve them; however, customer has informed BBB that he/she is not satisfied with the outcome. In some cases, business may have agreed to mediate or arbitrate the complaint but customer declined to participate in mediation/arbitration.
- Customer not satisfied with business response; BBB did not find business made good faith effort to resolve complaint
- BBB did not find that business adequately addressed the disputed issues and made a good faith effort to resolve them, and customer has informed BBB that he/she is not satisfied with the outcome. In some cases, customer may have agreed to mediate or arbitrate the complaint but business declined to participate in mediation/arbitration.
- BBB did not receive a response from business
- BBB did not receive a response from business after two attempts to contact business, and BBB communications with customer do not show that business contacted customer to resolve the complaint.
- BBB cannot process complaint
- This includes situations where BBB cannot locate business, business is no longer in business, or business is in bankruptcy and complaints must be submitted through bankruptcy trustee.
BBB Complaint Process
Your complaint will be forwarded to the company within two business days. The company will be asked to respond within 14 days, and if a response is not received, a second request will be made. You will be notified of the company's response when we receive it (or notified that we received no response). Complaints are usually closed within 30 business days.
Industry Tips for Property ManagementHome Fire Protection
Preparing to Sell Your Home
Storm Clean-up Schemes Cause Additional Heartache
You Need to Hold an Estate Sale... Where to Begin?
What is BBB Advertising Review?
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to prove their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
What government actions does BBB report on?
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving business' marketplace conduct.
About BBB Business Review Content and Services
Some Better Business Bureaus offer additional content and services in BBB Business Reviews. The additional content and services are typically regional in nature or, in some cases, a new product or service that is being tested prior to a more general release. Not all enhanced content and services are available at all Better Business Bureaus.