In Metro Atlanta, Athens and NE Georgia

BBB Accredited Business since 07/02/2010

Regency Painting & Drywall, LLC

03/26/2014Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

Complaint Category: Failure to honor promised refunds, exchanges, or credit

Complaint: This company billed my company twice for the same job.
This company billed us twice for the same job. Our accounting department paid both bills, a week or so apart. The issue was caught a couple weeks later. I phoned up the president of the company, he personally verified that yes, they did indeed bill us twice and cashed both checks, and now refuses to pay the money back. Job address: *** ******* Total amount he owes us back is ****** He agreed to sending us payments weekly 3 weeks ago. I called because we had not received any payments and he said he told me previously that he wouldn't send the first payment for a month. That was completely false information. He had told me that he would send the first payment the following week. I told him I would be contacting my lawyer and he said that was fine.

This has been resolved.

Painting Contractors, Deck Cleaning & Sealing, Deck Cleaning and Waterproofing, Cleaning Services, Windows - Repairing, Windows - Vinyl, Windows - Wood, Windows, Windows & Doors - Installation & Service, Siding Cleaning, Fence Staining, Woodworking, Windows - Installation & Service, Siding Contractors, Painters - Commercial or Residential, Paint Removing, Floor Coatings - Epoxy/Polyurethane, Drywall Contractors