BBB Accredited Business since 04/26/2013

Southern Perfection Painting, Inc.

07/17/2015Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

This company painted the exterior of my home and I asked repeatedly for them to return to do a touch up on items missed as well as paint splatters.
My complaint is that this company has not been back to do touch up as well as clean splatters of pain dripped on drive way as well as the contract states they were to fill holes crakes etc. and so far no one has been out to check to see what is needed or to provide the proper attention to my complaints. I have emails passed to and fro to the company with my complaints as well as their replies stating they would be out. At one time my phone was not working properly and I asked them to always text message me. I texted the person in charge of the work and he was on vacation and was to return my text on his return from vacation on Saturday. Needless to say he has not and I sent two text messages yesterday and told him I was contacting BBB by the end of the week, still no reply. I want this work done correctly and want the person in charge to send someone out here to do what I have asked for repeatedly. This job was done first of June or latter May, here it is July 16, 2015 and I want this resolved ASAP!

I want the JOB completed as the contract says it is to be done and if they do not do that then I want a refund of all monies paid for LABOR. I want a breakdown of supplies used and then deducted from the total so I know exactly where I stand. I also want another coat of paint on the shingles on the upper section of the house, and fill all holes and cracks as the contract reads.

I was contacted July 16, 2015 by several persons from the company and all were very apologetic about my complaints and their lack of followup to make sure I was satisfied. The contractor said he had called and left a voice mail but I did not receive it, therefore it was a lack of communication between myself and him.

At this time the work has been done and I checked it out but had a 6 month old baby in my arms and could not do a thorough inspection. I will get back with the company if I locate anything else.

Thank you for being there BBB.

***********

07/14/2014Guarantee / Warranty Issues | Read Complaint Details

Owner will not perform warranty work regarding application of sealant around bay windows. I have called at least 5 times to get someone to come and check the leak that has re-appeared. Each time I am told that someone would come out or someone will call me back to schedule a time to come out. I get excuses like "I don't have anyone available to come out" or "I am out of town, and I will call you to schedule when I return".

I would like for the company to honor their warranty.

We apologize for the inconvenience. We have contacted the client and have scheduled to go out there tomorrow afternoon to touch-up the areas we have discussed.

Southern Perfection Painting, Inc. did schedule an appointment for 7/12/2014 and the workers came out in the scheduled time frame and re-sealed the bay window.

Painters - Commercial or Residential, Deck Cleaning & Sealing, Deck Cleaning and Waterproofing, Pressure Washing, Wallpapers & Wallcoverings - Retail, Fence Staining, Stucco & Exterior Coating Contractors, Industrial Painting, Commercial Painting Contractor, Painting Contractors, Hand Painting & Decorating, Caulking Contractors