This Business is not BBB Accredited
Monroe & Stanton Financial Group
(877) 323-0840 (Disconnected)2970 Clairmont Rd NE, Atlanta, GA 30329
! There is an alert for this business !
BBB Business Reviews may not be reproduced for sales or promotional purposes.
Monroe & Stanton Financial Group is not BBB Accredited.
Businesses are under no obligation to seek BBB accreditation, and some businesses are not accredited because they have not sought BBB accreditation.
To be accredited by BBB, a business must apply for accreditation and BBB must determine that the business meets BBB accreditation standards, which include a commitment to make a good faith effort to resolve any consumer complaints. BBB Accredited Businesses must pay a fee for accreditation review/monitoring and for support of BBB services to the public.
Reason for Rating
BBB rating is based on 13 factors. Get the details about the factors considered.
This business has no rating because BBB has information indicating it is out of business.
This company first came to our attention December 1, 2009. As of December 15, 2009, we have received 112 inquiries. According to our records, consumers were contacted by this company after completing an online application for laon assistance. Consumers allege a representative from Monroe & Stanton Financial Group contacted them and explained that they could arrange lending. Consumers were asked to wire advanced fees to either Canada or Russia ranging from $600 to $3000 in order to receive the promised funds. We have received complaints indicating once payment is made, no funds are received. Attempts to contact the company for information relating to the missing loans results in the company reporting the original offer was withdrawn. Consumers report at this time there is a request for the original amount a second time to assure the lenders of their ability to pay. Some have sent the funds three times. Consumers report being promised loans ranging form $5,000 to $20,000. We have received 12 complaints in 15 days from consumers indicating the money never materialized. The number provided for the company (877-323-0840) appears to be out of service. The address provided is for a high rise office building, however, no suite or room number is included. The BBB advises using extreme caution before doing business with this company.
Consumers should keep the following points in mind before responding to ads that promise easy Loans, regardless of your credit history:
* Legitimate lenders never "guarantee" or say that you are likely to get a loan before you apply, especially if you have bad credit, no credit or a history of bankruptcy.
* If you apply for a real estate loan, it is accepted and common practice for lenders to request payment for a credit report or appraisal. However, legitimate lenders never ask you to pay for processing your application.
* Never give your credit card account number, bank account information or Social Security number over the telephone or Internet unless you are familiar with the company and know why the information is necessary.
* If you do not have the offer in hand - or confirmed in writing - and you are asked to pay, do not do it. It is fraud and it is against the law.
* Don't make a payment for a loan or credit card directly to an individual; legitimate lenders don't ask anyone to do that. In addition, don't use a wire transfer service or send money orders for a loan. You have little recourse if there's a problem with a wire transaction, and legitimate lenders don't pressure their customers to wire funds.
If you think you have been a victim of an advance fee loan, contact your Better Business Bureau, your local consumer protection agency or state Attorney General.
Customer Complaints Summary
|Complaint Type||Total Closed Complaints|
|Advertising / Sales Issues||0|
|Billing / Collection Issues||0|
|Problems with Product / Service||0|
|Guarantee / Warranty Issues||0|
|Total Closed Complaints||0|
Customer Reviews Summary Read customer reviews
0 Customer Reviews Customer Reviews on Monroe & Stanton Financial Group
|Customer Experience||Total Customer Reviews|
|Total Customer Reviews||0 Customer Reviews|