Metro Atlanta, Athens and NE Georgia

LinksManager, LLC

7 complaints closed with BBB in last 3 years | 4 closed in last 12 months

08/05/2013Billing / Collection Issues | Read Complaint Details

Complaint Category: Failure to correct billing errors

Complaint: Dear BBB, previously months ago i purchased a membership with Linksmanager for using there link swapping service which allows webmasters to swap recipriocal links for the purpose of builing a web presence online, using there automated system. The membership clearly states on there website its a no contract or month to month arrangement. Please see there billing faqs here. https://linksmanager.com/Frequently+Asked+Questions+-+Pricing+and+Billing - Linksmanager states"Since LinksManager requires no contracts or time-limit commitments, you are totally free to cancel your membership at any time if future pricing changes are unsatisfactory to you"The price of the membership is $29.95, on a pay as you go basis for that particular month. i had used there service in the past several months ago, and decided to not use the service the last few months.- During which time Linkmanager says they "suspend" the services to the account- which at that time the service cannot be used. Last week, I decided to renew the services for this month, and Linkmanager stated to restore the services it would require the monthly $29.95 on their renewal page. Instead of LinksManager charging the normally monthly amount they blindsided me with charging me $329.95 to my debit card. I attempted several times to call Links manager in which you are forwarded to an automated system which tells you to file a ticket with there online helpsupport desk --. no one has answered or gotten back to me since i filed a request for a refund on 07-23-2013. Links Manager states that someone will get back to you within a 24 - 48 hour period. Links Manager has no offical terms of service page which states any other type of policy to state otherwise regarding the billing policy, that is easily seen documented or made accessible by the customers.
Product_Or_Service: Links Manager link swapping services
Account_Number: Healthymarriages(nam

Contact Name and Title: LinksManager Support
Contact Phone: 866 955 4657
Contact Email: *************************
Full credit issued due to a billing error.

Links Manager has refunded the overcharged amount. I just want to state, had Links manager responded to me in a reasonable time,with some type of issue we could have avoided it coming here to bbb.

The refund settled on 7/30 and it could take a couple of days for it to post back to your account. Here is a receipt with tracking information.

LinksManager LLC
******************************************

08/29/2012Billing / Collection Issues
02/01/2012Billing / Collection Issues
04/09/2014Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

Complaint Category: Failure to respond to phone calls or written requests for assistance or support

Complaint: for the past several months I have requested support through the automated support system with zero acknowledgement from the support staff
I have tried to contact the company as their phone number is disconnected and their support staff is non existent with zero response from them. Although they sure do keep hitting my accounts for accounts that are closed and their managed services that I upgraded to, hoping by paying them more per month for a managed system I would finally get some support, just to find out there is zero support through this service at all. they are now taking out of my accounts approximately $160 per month for zero support of there product. Yes I know I can just cancel the charges etc. but if you stop the services your SEO rankings will drop like a rock. So I am on life support with zero support for internal workings of the system. Love the product, hate the support. They just keep taking the money and thumbing their nose at my request for support.

Complaint Resolution: Company failed to respond to BBB to resolve or address the complaint issues.

02/19/2014Billing / Collection Issues | Read Complaint Details

Complaint Category: Failure to correct billing errors

Complaint: WE have 2 complaints1- We requested our account to be closed in October effective November 1, and not to be billed for November via support online, after several request, supposedly they replied on November 20 that account has been closed. They still billed our account in November 27, and the again on December 30. After many online support tickets, requesting a refund they never replied. We had to contact our bank to resolved the issue- This all could have been avoided if they would have replied and issued the credit. 2-They have kept our account online on their server- After many support requests they still have NOT taken it down- This needs to be done All our support tickets 5 have remained open no replies from Linksmanager. Our bulling issues have been resolved by our bank.We need our site deleted from their server!!!

03/04/2014Problems with Product / Service
03/04/2014Problems with Product / Service

Internet Services, Search Engine Optimization Services, Computers Hardware, Software & Services