BBB Accredited Business since 07/21/2004

Cox Search, Inc.

3 complaints closed with BBB in last 3 years | 0 closed in last 12 months

11/04/2014Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

I advertise with Kudzu each month running a bid deal on their site. We signed an agreement when I started advertising with them and in their agreement it states "that I would be paid for the vouchers sold 15 business days after the last day the deal ends. Or if a person does a profile voucher then the check is cut the 1st week of the month after the voucher was purchased. It all sounds good in theory but is not the case. I have never once been paid according to this schedule. For instance I am still waiting to be paid on three profile vouchers from MAY and its the end of June. I get excuse after excuse when I ask about where the check is or when it is being sent. My contact ***** at Kudzu has tried many times to look into this matter. The check I have been waiting on now almost a month that even he states should have been sent out June 2 he was told is being processed. I would like the check I am owed from MAY to be sent out asap. I would like the discrimination against myself to stop I have spoken with three other Kudzu vendors and they have no issues getting their checks. I am going to try this route before I seek legal counsel to ensure I will get paid in a timely manner instead of whenever they feel I should be paid.

I would like the discrimination against myself and company to cease and desist. I would like the check I am owed from MAY to be sent out asap. I would like to be paid according to the agreement I signed instead of whenever they want.

There was a delay in sending this customers check in May. We have caught up with all payments and they have continued to run great deals with Kudzu.com through October.

01/15/2014Problems with Product / Service