B & B Roofing & Construction (Headquarters)

3 complaints closed with BBB in last 3 years | 2 closed in last 12 months

04/11/2014Guarantee / Warranty Issues | Read Complaint Details

Warranty issues and B&B is not returning my calls or answering the phone.
The contract states a 2 year warranty on our new roof that B&B roofing installed. I live out of state and the work was completed on my rental property. 8 months after the work was completed I visited the property and inspected the roof. Upon inspection I noticed exposed nail heads, a vent stack needs chalking, there is a dip in the roof at one of the corners & the flashing has old nail holes that need to be filled. My current tenants have also reported a roof leak that needs to be addressed. I dealt with *** ******* of B&B Roofing. I have been trying to get a hold of him for the past 8 months to do the warranty work and no one is answering the phones of the four numbers that I have. The work was preformed in April of 2012 and I paid $8,554.41 for B&B to install a new composition shingle roof.

Repairs to be completed on my roof. Fix the roof leak, cover exposed nail heads, Chalk vent stack, repair corner of roof & fill old nail holes in flashing.

I believe Mr **** has been calling the wrong number. We will be at his house on 7/20/2013 to fix all problems. Please forward this to Mr ****

*** (B&B Roofing) has not yet communicated with me to confirm that this day works for me and my tenants. If I have the wrong number then what is the correct number to call? I would like to talk to him so he is clear about the problems that should be fixed. I am concerned that this will not get resolved correctly I will wait to hear from my tenants on whether or not he shows up today.

Thank you so much BBB!

*****

We made several trips to Mr ***** rent home to resolve the issues. Twice we addressed the issues and the dip in the roof is due to decking which we have nothing to do with. we replaced shingles only. The last time we were out the tenant informed us that the leak was fixed. We have a schedule to work by and have tried several times to resolve this issue and we believe at this time we have done our due diligence

Are you kidding me!!!! It has taken him more than 7 months to write this response. I am extremely appalled by the way he is conducting business!!! Not once have I received a phone call to arrange for repairs. From my position based on his last response, he is flat out lying. He has never attempted to "resolve this issue" "several times" and my tenants never reported him visiting my house to do repairs. Entering my property and stepping foot on my roof with out my permission is trespassing. His inability to honer his roof warranty and not return my calls or e-mails cost me $180.00 to hire another roofer to fix the issues. Extremely disappointed!!!

01/11/2016Guarantee / Warranty Issues
05/18/2016Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

Roof Flashing is abysmally bad
The flashing on the transition from the shingled to the rolled roof on the patio was bent back several times, resulting in small cracks in the flashing. This resulted in a very slow leak over the years that resulted in warped support joists in the patio. I only recently discovered the resulting leak in Fall 2015, when the water finally leaked through the ceiling, and tried to fix it with roof sealer. But please note that the damage had already accumulated at that point. More recent rains have shown that my repair did not work, so I would like the roofer to fix their mistake.

Replace the distorted and cracked flashing and replace the distorted joists from the resulting water damage.

Roofing Contractors, Drywall Contractors, Windows - Installation & Service, Painting Contractors, Gutters & Downspouts, Siding Contractors