BBB Accredited Business since 11/19/1996

Wyndham Riverfront

2 complaints closed with BBB in last 3 years | 2 closed in last 12 months

03/17/2014Billing / Collection Issues | Read Complaint Details

Charged an additional $100 to our bill stating damage to items in the room.
We stayed at the wyndom on 3-7-14 to 3-9-14. After leaving we received the charges for our room. 4 days later we received an additional charge. There was an additional $100 charged to my account. When we contacted them, we were told there was urine on the sheets. I ABSOLUTELY KNOW there was no urine on our sheets, and if there was it was not from my family. I asked for proof, and they could not provide it. No photos of the sheets or room that they said was damaged.

I am requesting that we be reimbursed the $100 dollars that we were charged, and an additional 25% for the time and trouble of dealing with this ridiculous issue.

01/22/2015Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

I have tried to reach the house keeping staff along with a manager throughout the last two weeks with no response.
On Saturday, December 13th, my husband and I stayed in room **** of the Wyndam hotel in Little Rock, Arkansas. I mistakenly left a hair straightener valued over 230 dollars. I have called every day for two weeks and left several messages with the house keeping department, a manager, and the front desk with no return phone call. The value of the straightener is more than the value of the hotel room for one night. I would like my personal property mailed to me. I would be glad to pay shipping for this to happen.

A mailed return of my personal property. I will pay for shipping.

I spoke with this customer a couple of weeks ago. I told her I would call her back after looking through lost and found for the item myself. I did so but did not locate the item. I called her back to let her know that it was not turned in. I also let her know unfortunately the housekeeper who cleaned the room no longer works here so I have no way to ask her if she saw the item. She asked what we were going to do about it and I explained to her that the hotel is not responsible for items guests leave behind.

The hotel staff failed to return my call in an appropriate and timely manner. It took seventeen days for me to be directed to the correct person to look for my straightener. Had just one employee taken the initiative to look in the lost and found and call me back within the first few days after my stay it would be more likely that they would have found my property or caught a thief. Due to the hotel's staff lack of customer service skills I could not get my hair straightener back. I have searched the hotel's web page and could not find anything on forgotten property in a room. Regardless if your company has a policy or not on left property, it should also be a policy that you return calls in a timely manner instead of continuing to ignore a customer. It seems to me that the staff tried ignoring my issue long enough with the hope that I would stop calling. Perhaps it was to give them selves time to cover their butts instead of getting caught stealing.

Hotels