A H & P Plumbing

Phone: (806) 383-0937 (Disconnected)Fax: (806) 383-0984

08/07/2015Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

***** Plumbing was contracted through American Home Shield. They came out middle of March to give second opinion about constant running commode and sink that did not work. I was told he had to order a part, and replace the faucet in the laundry room because it was corroded. A month goes by and no word. Make attempt to contact and no reply. get a call back from ***** Plumbing stating that he has forgotten all about us (voicemail). I call American Home Shield that day and they try to contact *****. I was told by American Home Shield (AHS), he was out of town and he would give me a call when he got back that day. Never heard from him. After several attempts over three weeks I finally get a hold of him on his cell phone. Expressed how unhappy I was with his service. He agreed and said that he would be also. He stated that he had made several attempts to contact me on my cell. I said I had not received them and asked if he had the correct number. He said he would have to check , it was at the office. Ended conversation by him saying he was very behind and he would order the part and get back in contact. Called couple of weeks ago to follow up and no reply. Attempted today through AHS. No reply.

I would like my toilet and sink to be replaced.

this job was completed several weeks ago.

Plumbers