Muzak Business Music

07/11/2014Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

We sent by mistake a check for $3,074 to this company. Repeated phone calls have not produced any results.
I am the Controller for the Ohkay Casino Resort (a tribal casino owned by the ***** ******* ******** On February 17, 2014 we cut a check to this company for $3,074.00. We have (2) vendors in our A/P system by this name and the check was sent to the wrong vendor (after the actual vendor in Nashville, TN brought it to our attention a few weeks ago). I retrieved a copy of the canceled check from our bank and sent a copy to Amber at the location in Amarillo asking for a refund. Amber referred me to ******* (whom I have left messages with twice now and have not received a call from her). I'm not sure if they are dodging my calls, but maybe a letter from your organization may help?

I just want our $3,074.00 refunded.

Customer was refunded $3,074.00 on 06/12/14 by check.

07/29/2014Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

Unable to get contract. They wont return phone calls or voicemail messages. Been trying for two weeks now.
This company is an independent provider for Muzak. Musak uses them for services for two of our locations. This company holds our contract and will not provide me with copies of them (Muzak doesn't have them). I have called 8 times over the past two weeks. Ive spoken with ***** who then puts me into ******** voicemail. ******** wont return a single a call. Now when I call the business they are rude and just keep transferring me to random voicemails. I want to cancel my services effective immediately but without the contract and the account number I am unable to do so.

Services cancelled immediately

*** ********* was provided a copy of the contract between on June 11, 2014, by email and she sent an email "thank you" on the same date acknowledging receipt. The agreement may be cancelled on 01/15/2018, if we are provided notice as per the contract terms which were explained to her in detail.

There was no receipt of "the contract terms which were explained to her in detail." This did not occur.

Furthermore, Certified mail termination letters were sent to the business and the business refused to accept them.

Music & Messaging Services, Telephone Communications