Open Air MRI of Amarillo

07/23/2015Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

After several conversations with the staff of this facility I have still not received a refund for an overpayment
On April 16th, 2015 I had a MRI at this facility and was told that per my insurance I had to pay $308.96. So I did so but when I returned home I called my insurance and it should have been $100.00.The following Monday I went back and spoke with the business manager and she said I would receive a refund within 30-45 days from my insurance paying. According to my EOB from ***** they received the claim on 04/21/15 and the claim was paid on 4/24/2015. According to Open Air it was posted on 05/04/2015 and I would have a check within 45-60 days of that posting. I spoke to the administrator around June 8th and he said it would be 45 days. It has now been 70 days since they received my insurance payment and I still have not received my refund. I spoke with the administrator yesterday, July 13, 2015 and he was going to check on it and call me back. It has now been almost 24 hours since that conversation and I have still not heard from him and I have my mail from today and still have no refund. They agreed I had a refund coming on April 18th so I am not certain why I still don't have it.

I am hoping they will refund my money once contacted by the BBB. This is a very poor business practice.

MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging), X-Ray, CAT Scans, Bone Density, Ultrasound