Texas Premier Landscape, LLC

4 complaints closed with BBB in last 3 years | 2 closed in last 12 months

09/02/2016Guarantee / Warranty Issues | Read Complaint Details

Installation of watering system that does not work properly causing installed turf to die. Failure to respond to phone calls requesting repairs.
Aug 5, Texas Premier Landscaping agreed to install a ground watering system and associated work. The system was installed, it does not work properly and the turf we also paid them for to install is dying. They refuse to answer our repeated phone calls requesting repairs. They said their work was guaranteed. We are now having to hand-water our yard due to the watering system not working and some of the turf has died as well. We are most displeased with the fact that you cannot reach them now that the work is completed and they've been paid. We really want the system to be repaired so that it functions.

We would like the business to respond professionally by backing up their guarantee that the system would work and the turf would take and to repair the system so that it is doing the job it was designed to do and that we paid for. We would like for them to look at the turf that is dying out and replace it where needed since their watering system isn't working.

08/19/16 we were scheduled to go back and make adjustments, it started storming. We then were there that following Monday, but this complaint was submitted already. After our meeting with this customer 8/22/16 all systems are properly running and customer is satisfied.

The business' response "8/19/16 we were scheduled to go back and make adjustments, it started storming"...IS NOT FACTUAL. They were never scheduled to return because they would not even return our phone calls and voice mail messages left. Nonetheless, they DID EVENTUALLY return -----only after they received our complaint through BBB----and the repairs were finally made.

07/17/2014Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

I entered into an agreement with this company to landscape my yard. I chose this company because the owner Mr. ********* seemed knowledgable and interested in my business. The finished product is poor quality and workmanship. Went I attempted to report this to him he refused to return my phone calls. When he did come to inspect my concerns he seemed uninterested in correcting the problems
Product_Or_Service: Sod

Correct the poor quality of sod work and replace the areas of concern and finish what was agreed upon

****, the client tried several times to call me on a Sunday. I do not do business on Sunday and so I responded to her and met her at her home the next day, Monday. She expressed concern that she could see the lines in the Sod. I explained that that was completely normal and there was nothing I could do about that and in time the sod grows together. I reminded her that to grow grass takes time. She then had a family member of hers confront me. He stated he was a "Contractor" and then threatened me with violence if I didn't fix his families yard. I reminded them the the lines of the sod were normal and that nothing needed to be fixed but just need time to grow together. I ended up leaving the scene as I didn't want to get into and escalated argument. Her concerns were address in a timely manner, and in all honestly were simply rediculous as sod can be seen for sometime until it grows together. They was nothing I could do to make that happen any quicker.

09/14/2016Problems with Product / Service