Absolute Lawn Care

10/14/2013Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

Absolute Lawncare installed my sprinkler system 10/4/2012. Warranty runs out 10/4/2013..Service needs to be done..valve 1 not working.
Each time I have called for servicing on my sprinkler they never response..I have a valve that is not working...left them a message....but I know they will not return my call. I have had several sprinkler heads changed by another company because they would not come out. I also have several low spots in my yard that I have complained about.

Come out and service my sprinkler system before my warranty expires.

Its on the scheduled to do today infact. She never answers her phone that's why i cant get a hold of her

Landscape Contractors