Biomedical Services

12/30/2013Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

I gave the company a set of wires too be fixed. They were not fixed. In fact I got them back in worse shape and was charged a fee.
I had a set of wires from a piece of spa equipment that had stopped working. I contacted Biomedical services with the problem. They came and picked up the wires with very little conversation. I explained they had shorts in some of them. They took the wires and after about 2 weeks of no communication I contacted them to check the progress. They told me they were not fixable so I asked them too return the wires as I had another repairman who claimed he could fix them. When the set of wires were returned the were cut up and in worse shape than when I gave them to them. Also on top of that they charged me a estimate fee which was never discussed prior to them leaving with the wires. On top of everything else when I asked for an explanation of the fee when no fees were discussed one of the two employees of biomedical services became hostile and confrontational inside my place of business which was not appreciated. The way this business operates is a shame and a disgrace to me and any customer they get in the future. I am extremely unsatisfied with my now mangled set of wires.

I would like a full refund of the estimate fee of $81.19 seeing they took it upon themselves to chop up the set of wires before issuing any "Estimate" before doing so.

Health & Medical - General