Ranchers Pride

3 complaints closed with BBB in last 3 years | 0 closed in last 12 months

02/28/2014Delivery Issues | Read Complaint Details

Salesman for ranchers pride solicited my home on 1/31/2014 and talked my wife into letting him in to show her their product(frozen chicken, steak, pork). As I entered the home I saw what he was selling and told him in a stern voice I was not interested or happy that he talked his way into my home I saw his boxes of product and went over to carry them back out to his vehicle and noticed that they were empty, I asked him why they were empty and he explained he wanted to show my wife that the product would fit in our freezer. I was angry and told him to pack it up and take it with and he quickly left with the cash my wife had on counter($550.00) which I noticed was gone after he took off out the door. My wife went out to his vehicle and told him to get his stuff and **** told her it was guaranteed to call the office and they will make arrangements to pick it up if she doesn't want it or is dissatisfied. I called their office immediately and got ahold of *****(the boss/local owner) he said he would talk to ****(rep)and hung the phone up on her. I talked to ***** on Monday after leaving several messages and he said he would resolve the issue after I send in receipt which I did and still have yet to get someone too pick up product and bring our money/cash back. Product has not been used and is still where he left it ,in our freezer. We kept his boxes so they can pick the product up.
Product_Or_Service: 3 boxes of meat
Order_Number: receipt
Account_Number: Receipt only

ranchers pride needs Pick up product or I can deliver however I want my refund in cash or cashiers check like the salesman took.

04/21/2015Problems with Product / Service