BBB Accredited Business since
BBB Business Reviews may not be reproduced for sales or promotional purposes.
This company offers performance upgrades, maintenance, and repairs on full size trucks.
Request a Quote
View Business Review Inquiries
A BBB Accredited Business since
BBB has determined that The Power Shop meets BBB accreditation standards, which include a commitment to make a good faith effort to resolve any consumer complaints. BBB Accredited Businesses pay a fee for accreditation review/monitoring and for support of BBB services to the public.
BBB accreditation does not mean that the business' products or services have been evaluated or endorsed by BBB, or that BBB has made a determination as to the business' product quality or competency in performing services.
Reason for Rating
BBB rating is based on 13 factors. Get the details about the factors considered.
Factors that raised the rating for The Power Shop include:
- Length of time business has been operating
- Complaint volume filed with BBB for business of this size
- Response to 2 complaint(s) filed against business
- Resolution of complaint(s) filed against business
Customer Complaints Summary Read complaint details
|Complaint Type||Total Closed Complaints|
|Problems with Product/Service||2|
|Total Closed Complaints||2|
Customer Reviews Summary Read customer reviews
|Customer Experience||Total Customer Reviews|
|Total Customer Reviews||0|
Licensing, Bonding or Registration
This business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
These agencies may include:
Type of Entity
Business ManagementMr. John Owens, President Ms. Diane Owens, Office Manager Mrs. Diane E Owens, Office Manager
Truck Repair & Service
Method(s) of PaymentPayPal, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, & Cash
Refund and Exchange PolicyReturn Policy
New, un-opened parts may be returned without incurring a restock fee. If the part has been opened and/or installed a 20% restock fee may apply. There are no returns after 30 days. Returns will not be accepted without prior authorization. Meaning, don't just send back your parts and expect us to process your return.
- If you cancel your order and your parts have not shipped there is no restock fee, but a 3% credit card processing charge will be assessed.
- If you cancel your order and your parts have been shipped but not delivered then you will be charged the original shipping cost, re-direct fee and a 3% credit card processing charge.
- If you cancel your order and your parts have been shipped & delivered you will be charged the original shipping cost, a 3 % credit card processing charge, and be responsible for the expense of return shipping.