Thrifty Propane, Inc.

73 complaints closed with BBB in last 3 years | 33 closed in last 12 months

03/24/2015Delivery Issues | Read Complaint Details

Have 1000 gal. Of prepaid propane. I ask for a delivery over 2wks ago. My tank is in the red and will soon run out. Can't get a return call.
Have called a dozen times and I'm told they will check and call back. No one ever calls. Can't talk to the company, only a call center. Would like an tank fill this week or a call refunding my money. We are retired and can't afford to give $2000 to someone and not get anything in return. I don't see a difference in this and regular robbery. They need to be held accountable. If I run out and my pipes freeze I want payed for damages.

I don't want to go through this ever again. Therefore I would prefer a refund for the 1034 gallons of propane that I have paid for.

We regret Mr. ********' unsatisfactory experience. We continually strive to improve customer communications, especially during peak-time and periods. Thrifty Propane advises its customers to place an order when their tank percentage reaches 30%. Mr. ******** ordered propane on 2-24-15 and his tank read 20%. A refund request related to your account is pending.

I did get a refund. And for that t thank the BBB. It is too bad that thrifty propane don't have a customer service. A simple phone call from them may have prevented this experience. I waited 2 weeks an never got even one call back. I actually ordered propane on the 17 th. But it didn't seem to get ordered until the 24th. I am satisfied the the refund and thank the BBB for a great job. Thrifty propane just needs to know that customer service or a lack of one can truly hurt their business. They have tought me to never prepay for anything. Thanks again.

03/19/2015Billing / Collection Issues | Read Complaint Details

Overcharged from my checking account for propane delivery. Delivered much more than I asked for, and also made a mistake reading their own ticket.
I ordered propane from Thrifty at the end of December. On the phone, I asked for 135 gallons to be delivered at an agreed rate of $1.569 per gallon plus tax. I would have no problem if this is what they actually did. However, on January 9th they delivered 239.3 gallons of propane according to the ticket that was left in my door jamb from their own pump meter.
Several days later i noteced that Thrifty had taken $522.47 from my checking account!
I immediately called them and asked why they had charged so much. I was told that I was billed for 293.3 gallons at $1.569 plus tax and fees.
First of all, I told them that they made a mistake, that my copy of the meter ticket says 239.3, and that they had transposed the numbers to read 293.3 gallons when they entered it into the system. I also inquired as to why they exceeded the 135 gallons that I requested. She said they filled the tank. When I placed the order, my gauge was at 53%, which meant I still had about 265 gallons remaining, which meant I needed about 135 gallons to fill it up to the limit of 80% capacity, or 400 gallons. This is why the entire discussion centered around the rate of $1.569 per gallon. I knew I could afford that much gas, so I accepted the price. Now, i received an internet quote for the propane prices the night before placing the order, which I have a screenshot of. They quote prices per gallon on a sliding scale based on the number of gallons you purchase.
Now if I had intended to buy 239 gallons, then the quoted price on the chart would be $1.299 per gallon. I asked for the price to be adjusted since they did not follow directions and deliver only 135 gallons, but they refuse to do anything.
I have called no less than 7 times and talked to the billing dept to no avail. Each time I am told that they are pulling the driver's meter ticket for my delivery and that someone will call me in a day or so. No one has ever returned a call, nor have I seen any refund to my account.

In closing, I am asking that the lower rate that is on the quote (which I have a picture of) be honored since they delivered more gas than I agreed to purchase at the specified rate on the recorded phone call.
Second, I want them to acknowledge their mistake in the data entry when they said I received 293.3 gallons, which is not true, as my ticket clearly says 239.3. I have also offered to send photos of the ticket, but they do not care. They owe me a refund for 54 gallons of propane that I did not receive.

I think that the bill should be as follows:
239.3x 1.299=$310.85 x 1.07 for tax= $332.61

$332.61 plus approximately $30 in misc. fees they charge would give a total of $362.61

$522.47 minus $362.61= a REFUND of $ 159.86

I can also prove the time, date, and length of each of the MANY phone calls I made to their billing department since January 12, 2015 to now. I cannot believe that you are NOT ALLOWED to speak to someone in charge on the phone who can actually look at your account, see what has happened and make a decision. All they do is take your info and state that they will forward it to the "Refund Department". I cannot understand how you can just overcharge someone, then refuse to talk to them, and never call them back. I actually hate that I have to file this complaint to attempt to get restitution. I had been a loyal and happy customer of Thrifty Propane since June of 2007 until this whole mess occurred!

We regret Mr. *****'s unsatisfactory experience and are striving to improve our deliveries as requested. We have noted the account for 54 gallons and requested a refund for $159.86.

Yes, this is acceptable as long as they follow through with the refund. I wish this could have been resolved with any one of the multiple times I called and tried to explain the issue to them.

03/17/2015Delivery Issues | Read Complaint Details

Delivery truck left concrete driveway and rutted out our yard, also drove over the septic mound - later had septic issues.
Thrifty Propane made a delivery to our property in mid-September of last year. Truck left paved concrete driveway and went up into grass and onto side of sloping septic mound, leaving a rut of four to six inches deep and fifty feet long. Sent formal complaint to Thrifty Propane (*******) on 9/22/14 in email (I can provide) with photographs of the damage. After two month span of no progress (repeated email replies of the service manager has been notified) I contacted their "ombudsman" ************ on 11/5/14, emailing them with photographs of the damage. Mr. ****** expected a resolution soon. I received an email from Mr. ****** on 11/19 in response to my asking if he received the files and if he needed additional information. That was the last response. In mid-December our septic tank backed up; we mentioned the truck running over the septic mound, and he said the backup may or may not have been caused by the truck and couldn't be determined. On 1/13/15 I sent another email saying that we hadn't received any correspondence since 11/19 and if we did not get a response by 1/22/15 (four months after the incident), we would be contacting independent agencies to deal with it. We have yet to hear back from Thrifty Propane.

Official apology, acknowledgement of wrong doing, and attempt at monetary restitution (not certain of correct value, not certain if septic backup was caused by delivery truck driving over buried pipes) cost of repairing soil in damaged areas and planting new grass seed.

Please accept this response as an apology for the accident, which occurred on our watch. Before we can process any compensation, we will need some guidance on the costs of any necessary repairs.

03/16/2015Delivery Issues | Read Complaint Details

I pre-buy propane annually with Thrifty Propane. I contacted the company via phone on January 14th and again on January 21st to notify them that my propane tank was at 30% and I was requesting delivery to my residence. I received no delivery and no response from Thrifty Propane. I recalled via phone on January 30th and again on January 31st. I spoke with a company representative and notified them that my propane tank was now at 5-6% and falling. One worker stated that she would text a message to the delivery driver and another said she would place an emergency request for fuel and I should be receiving a return call regarding my delivery request. Again, I received no response or phone call. On February 1st I placed an emergent request via the Thrifty Propane web site requesting delivery. Again, no reply to my request. My home residence tank is now at 3-4% and my home temperature is set at 60 degrees to conserve fuel and wait for my delivery.

Delivery of the propane that I have already pre-paid for to my residence ASAP.

Thrifty Propane apologizes for any inconvenience caused to Mr. *******.

The customer notes reflect that Thrifty Propane was in contact with Mr. ******* concerning his order.

On 2/2/2015, Mr. *******' was contacted and his order was scheduled for delivery as soon as possible, targeting 2/3/2015.

Thrifty Propane strives to make deliveries of all orders within 10 business days. At times especially inclement weather and bad road conditions frustrate this goal.

The original call placed to Thrifty Propane by myself for a scheduled delivery at my residence was on January 14, 2015. My tank was reading 30%.Propane was delivered on February 5, 2015. Additional calls were placed on January 30th and again on January 31st by myself to the Thrifty contact number to request an emergency delivery since my tank was now at 5-6%.I was informed with each call, that I would be contacted for an emergent delivery. One Thrifty scheduler even told me she would text the driver about my emergent need.I received no call and no propane delivery. My propane was pre-purchased so the company already had my payment and I had no propane. On Monday February 2nd I placed an email and also left a phone message with the company ombudsman regarding the above lack of service. The ombudsman contacted me later that day and said the propane would be delivered. No delivery was received. After 2 days and after me leaving voice mails to the customer service representatives phone number, I was informed that the delivery was delayed due to a truck "breaking down." My complaints are several:
1.My propane was paid for in advance (May 2014). They had my money but I could not get propane.
2.When you place a request or concern to the scheduling number, no one returns your call.
3. Only after filing a complaint with the ombudsman did I receive a response by phone.
4. The delivery driver informed me that he is only permitted to deliver 200 gallons at a time. I have a long black top driver and work hard to maintain it and keep it clear for delivery in the winter months. I should be able to receive the amount I pre-purchased.
5. To the best of my knowledge, there is not a propane shortage at this time. I have a hard time comprehending the delay in delivery.

We apologize for Mr. *******' unsatisfactory experience. Because we operate within physical constraints and want to make sure that every customer receives propane, we at times need to go on allocation. We are revisting that procedure. Nevertheless, the weather is unpredictable with unpredictable impact on our ability to complete deliveries.

We continue to work to improve customer service. The Ombudsman program has been the first step. Part of that program is to identify customer service issues and solutions for the Customer Service Department. We hope to improve our customers' experience going forward.

03/16/2015Billing / Collection Issues | Read Complaint Details

They claim to have delivered 400 gallons of propane on January 8th Tank is a 500 gallon tank and it was at 30% before delivery. No delivery slip.
They quoted propane at $1.26 per gallon. Tank was at 30% before delivery. Normally they fill to 80% or 400 gallons. There should have been around 150 gallons left in the tank on the 8th when they delivered. They charged my debit card $580.19. They claimed to have delivered 400.2 gallons of propane. This would have put 550 gallons in the 500 gallon tank. They are only allowed, by law to fill to 80%. There was no delivery slip left with the delivery. I was not home but at work. I have been a customer of theirs for about 5 years. It took them several days to even call back an explain the $580.19 charge breakdown. When I told them there was no way they could have delivered 400 gallons of propane they said that is what the slip showed. She said maybe it was overfilled. It was at 79% on the 12th when I checked it. I was ripped off for 150 gallons of propane I didn't get.

I want the overcharged amount returned. It should be around $189.00. That would be $1.26 x 150 gallons. I would like to see the delivery slip as well. They should have a copy.

We have reviewed the account records, which disclose that a delivery on January 8, 2015 of 400.20 gallons brought the percentage in Mr. *******'s tank to 80%. This delivery was made pursuant to our normal procedures. We are searching our physical records, the delivery tickets, to verify the account records.

1) In previous fills, I was always left a delivery ticket, which I would think would be your normal procedure. The delivery ticket is in at least duplicate, if not triplicate. Where is the original top copy that the driver should have taken back to the office? The tank was not empty. It was at 30%. The tank would have had to have been totally empty to put 401 gallons in it. Where did the other 150 gallons go?

We are continuing to search our physical records and will respond to Mr. ******* as soon as we have located the ticket for this fill. During this time of year, the volume of physical tickets delays the transmittal from driver to the office.

03/09/2015Delivery Issues | Read Complaint Details

Called on Jan.5,2015 for a fill of my propane tank the propane is prepaid. Still not full as of Jan.26,2015
Called Jan.5,2015 for propane tank refill. The propane is prepaid with appx. 1100 gallons left . As of Jan.26,2015 the tank is still not full . They brought 200 gallons on Jan.17,2015 ,that is only half full .I have called over 20 times to find out what is going on and still can't get an answer . They don't return calls . I was told on Jan 17,2015 that it would be put on the schedule to be filled by filled by Jan.23,2015 . As of Jan.23,2015 still no propane . I have my propane paid for and shouldn't have to fight to get my tank filled with propane I already paid for . They took my money without any problem so why can't I get my propane without any problem ? The message people are rude and did not relay my messages to the proper people to resolve this issue . I was able to talk with a person on Jan. 26,2015 and was told it was still not scheduled to be delivered . I don't know who or how to contact someone that is honest and truthful to get this resolved as every time I ask to talk to someone higher up the change of command they tell me that somebody will return my call and no one does . In Aug. of 2014 I bought 1000 gallons at $1.59 per gallon using one of my credit cards at that time I still had propane left on my account from my initial buy of 2000 gallons. I am not asking for special treatment just what I paid for . They have delivery people in this area everyday. Why can't they just deliver my propane? I am sorry I don't have my account number as I am using my work computer to fill this out and my account number is a my home. When I talked to someone they said they were very busy but that is not fault nor is there anything I can do about that. If they need to hire more people to handle the increase during the heating season they should so they can service their customers properly as any good business would .

I want my propane tank filled immediately. I want them to fill my tank as needed for the rest of this heating season without any issues, attitudes ,or run around . Then when heating season is over I want a full refund for the remaining propane left on my account at the purchase price of $1.59 per gallon not the rate at that time . The propane tank is mine so they have no legal right to do anything with that. The reason I want them to continue servicing me for the remainder of this heating season most of the other propane dealers have only enough propane to service their current customers . I feel I am also entitled to some compensation for the stress and aggravation of dealing with this issue.

Mr. ****** is scheduled for a delivery tomorrow, 2/4/2015. Due to supply constraints, we were only able to delivery 201.1 gallons on 1-17-2015. We apologize for any inconvenience.

I do not accept their response as to why there was an issue getting my propane tank filled. They didn't address the issue about unresponsive people not returning my phone calls to let me know when I would receive my prepaid propane. Did not address why when I have prepaid for the propane I could not get it when called. Are they selling my alotment of prepaid propane to others that haven't prepaid for theirs at a higher price? If so that is not right and in my opinion should be against the law. Why when they have dilvery people in my area the propane couldn't be delivered without all the hassel. Didn't address why their employees would not return calls when they said they would or just not answer the phone. They didn't respond to my request for a full refund at the end of the heating season for unused propane in my account at the price I paid not wholesale price. I did not recieve any type of garantee that there would be th same issues next year that I had this year getting my tank filled. Their two sentence reply was not a statement as to what is in place to insure these issues don't repeat themselves next heating season. They have an overflow call center that is useless and a waste of time because they are rude and don't transfer messages to the apropiate people or the people that receive the messages don't respond. They send out email advertisments saying how good of service they have and then do not back it up with actual service. I would not and could not in good faith recommend them to anyone no matter what their price is for propane because if all the hassle getting it delivered after you pay for it.
They say they will deliver in 7 to 10 days but after they only filled my tank half way I called on Jan. 19 to find out when it would be completly filled and was told it would be filled by the 29th it never happened. I only got a response when a complaint was filed with the BBB. As stated I would like a refund at the end of the heating season and if going forward have to pay more for a different vendor I will to avoid the hassel. I would think that I may need filled once more this year before the end of the season and should not have any hassels receiving my propane

03/25/2015Delivery Issues | Read Complaint Details

Propane delivery has not been filled. I have about 700 gallons of prebuy left and can not get it delivered
I purchased propane from Thrifty on 2-3-2015 in the amount of 1,858.78. They filled it once and will not deliver the rest.I have been wating for 17 days. That is not acceptable. All I want is what I bought and paid for or my money back without their 100.00 fee for sending it back to me. I hope this can be resolved quickley as I need the Propane. Thanks for your time. ************

I either want the propane or the full amount I am owed minus the 100.00 fee for the refund. Please let me know from someone with athurity at Thrifty or the BBB. Thanks *****

Mr. ****** purchased 100 gallons of prebuy with an expedited fill fee on 2-3-15. On 2-6-15 there was a delivery of 354.20 gallons, within the target delivery of 3 days for expedited. On 2-23-15 an order was placed, tank read 20%. On 3-9-15 a delivery of 497.10 was made, within its target delivery window of 10 business days. On 3-16-15 a delivery of 148.70 was made, consuming the last of the prebuy gallons purchased.

i BOUGHT 1,000 GALLONS PREBUY NOT 100. i WAS OUT FOR 17 DAYS AND I COULD NOT GET ANY SATISFACTION FROM THEM SO I HAVE GONE WITH SOMEONE ELSE AND AM VERRRRRY SATISFIED. i WILL NEVER GO WITH THRIFTY AGAIN. i HAVE NOT BEEN OUT SINCE I LEFT THEM. THANK YOU B.B.B.

03/19/2015Delivery Issues | Read Complaint Details

I have a pre-buy for propane contacted them for delivery and still have not received propane after 10 days. I called 8x not propane
paid for propane and no delivery. they have my money but I have no propane after 8 calls contacted other propane supplier $ 100.00 up charge for propane. not call back from Thrifty that has my money.

full refund at the rate I paid for propane plus the $100.00 up charge. I have been a customer since 2011. it is now 7pm and no call back about the delivery of the propane. I informed them that I had ran out of propane 6 hours ago no call back.
I can not believe that this is the way they treat there customers. I want to thank Taylor propane for the delivery of propane to keep my house warm.
Thrifty propane should not be in business they put family's in harms way. With no call backs and not propane. If I was sick or elderly I could have frozen to death in my own home because of a propane company. A PROPANE COMPANY!!!!!!!!.. A PROPANE COMPANY that does not care about people or its customs. SHUT THEM DOWN NOW BEFORE SOMEONE DIES.........................

Thrifty Propane works hard to make prompt delivery for its customers. This winter, with extraordinarily cold weather, said to be the coldest in history, we have faced icy roads and trucks that are too cold to start.
As for customer service, we have worked to improve our responsiveness to customer concerns. During peak periods, however, especially in view of the extreme cold, we have had to field calls of unprecedented volume as customers, driven by anxiety over the extreme cold, and the possibility of running out of fuel, contact us repeatedly for delivery times that are difficult to predict with certainty in these conditions.

This response explains their business but does not address my complaint I called repeatedly and never received a call back from dispatch on my delivery. I ran out of propane and had to pay the $100 same day delivery charge from another company which I expect to receive a credit for in my account.

Thrifty Propane advises its customers it targets delivery of propane within 10 business days of the date an order is placed Mr. **** placed his order on 2-8-15. He reported his tank was at 25%. Thrifty advises customers to place an order when their tank percentage reaches 30%.

On 2-20-15, 96.80 gallons were delivered. Mr. ****'s delivery took place within Thrifty Propane's delivery target window.

03/17/2015Delivery Issues | Read Complaint Details

I called for a propane fill on February 13, 2015. I was at 30% at the time and I told them so. We agreed they would fill with pre-bought gas, they said they could only bring 200 gallons. I called Thurs. Feb 19 and told them I was at 5%. They said they would have someone call. I called Friday Feb. 20 to say I was out. They said they would have someone call. I have no heat. I called Sat Feb 21 to ask when I would get a delivery. They said there is no way to know which way the drivers will go. It will be 5-10 business days from the order. That is 14-16 REAL days. I have 2 small children and it is 38 degrees in my house currently. They said they would have someone call. I called Tuesday and told them I wanted my money back and they said do you still want the delivery? I said YES!! I have no heat. They said they would fill the tank and don't know why it was stated I would only get 200 gallons. Still I have received no call from them and they said if I want the gas sooner I would have to pay $250. It is Feb. 25 and I still have received no gas and have had to remove my dogs and kids from the home. I am praying my pipes do not freeze. I want to know where my warning from them was that I would have to call for gas at 60% or more because they are running behind and cannot deliver in an appropriate time frame for winter conditions and I would like to know why they cannot tell me an approximate delivery time!! This also happened last year, but there was a shortage everywhere.
Product_Or_Service: Propane

They should warn their customers when they cannot deliver in an appropriate time frame for winter conditions and they should be able to say when they would be able to deliver gas. They should also CALL back when they say they will!!!!!!!

A delivery of 438.90 gallons was made to Ms. ****** on 2-26-15. Thrifty explains to each customer that delivery is made between 1 to 10 business days from the day of order. Ms. ******'s delivery took place within that delivery window.

We continually strive to improve customer communication, especially during peak-time and periods.

They do NOT strive to communicate at all! I have made SEVERAL (12) attempts to get in touch with a person who can tell me my remaining balance and no one calls back, EVER! These people may give you the cheapest price but they do not care about their customers and they treat them like garbage.

03/16/2015Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

I ordered propane on 2/9 was told 1-10 days but probably within a couple of days...Well after 47 hours and 30 phone calls, emails, chats and other contacts without any response I called a local supplier who will get me propane today 48 hours without heat n sub zero temperatures and I have pretty much had it with Thrifty Propane. I am going to pay $1 more per gallon on about 1000 gallons and all I wanted from Thrifty propane was a phone call for an expected schedule. They may have the worst customer service in the mid west maybe the continental US...price is great but had to purchase portable heaters and kerosene to keep pipes from freezing...family left to go to warmer surroundings and I get to stay an fill heaters. Price does not equal value with this company the old adage you get what you pay for is exactly how they operate....Don't be taken in by low ball pricing

difference in cost from local supplier @ $2 per gallon vs quoted Thrifty price of $1.059

Mr. ******* was refunded the balance on his pre-buy account in the amount of $616.87 on February 22, 2015.
We regret Mr. *******'s unsatisfactory experience and are striving to improve our electronic communications system through which Mr. ******* placed his order.

Why would they not refund the credit card charge I didn't receive any service (gas) Because of their refusal of communication and complete lac of customer service I was forced to pay 2x as much for gas from a local company after 2 days without heat in sub zero temperatures. I had contacted THEM at least 20 times and never received any response from them. SO NO this isn't an acceptable response because of their complete failure to respond caused me to spend an additional $1000 to get heat after 60 hours, they promised and were charging $250 for 24 hour response after assuring me when I had originally ordered fill within the week

03/03/2015Delivery Issues | Read Complaint Details

Thrifty hangs up on you, disconnects you, refuses to deliver prepaid propane even when you are out of propane. HORRIFIC customer service
I have countless emails that receive no response, multiple phone calls and messages left they refuse to call back..This hasn't been isolated to one incident, every time I need propane that I have already paid for it is an issue and I have to fight with them for hours and I have to wait for days for a return call or correspondence. I feel like I have been scammed into prebuying propane that I will never get. One of my tanks are EMPTY and I do not have any heat to one of my buildings that are occupied.....

Need refund or propane delivered now!!!!

A propane delivery of 1,143.3 gallons was made to Ms. ****** yesterday, February 18, 2015, at 10:52 AM.

Special arrangements were made on the afternoon of February 17, 2015 to accomplish this delivery.

Please note that Thrifty Propane delivers within 10 business days. Ms. ****** ordered a delivery from her propane pre-buy on February 12, 2015. This delivery was made within the 10 business day target.

Thrifty Propane continually strives to improve our customer service and customer communications.

Thrifty propane makes it nearly impossible to place your order, you have unusually hold times, reps hang up on you, disconnect you, refuse to return messages etc. Thrifty did FINALLY delivery propane to me but it was a HUGE hassle to get it. From the time I began calling to the time they actually delivered it I was out of propane in 2 of my tanks. I called Suburban, even though I had already paid for the propane with Thrifty, Suburban delivered propane to me within 3 days before Thrifty even showed up. Thrifty promised they would deliver to me on Monday Feb 16, I didn't trust them so I still had Suburban deliver the propane to me on Monday, Suburban showed up but Thrifty didn't. On Monday I relentlessly called Thrifty without any response or explanation as to why they didn't show up. On Tuesday, Fe 17 Thrifty showed up and I told the driver what had happened that I had Suburban put 500 gallons in one of the 1000 gallon tanks but it needed filled and the other 3 tanks needed propane as well. I told him that Suburban came and put fuel in 2 of the tanks because they were empty. He told me that his "ticket' indicated my tanks were at 50% - that was false because I CLEARLY told Thrifty that 2 of my tanks were empty on numerous occassions. I told the driver I wanted propane in all 4 of my tanks since none of them were full and I had already prepaid $5000 to Thrifty. He said, "I am going to fill the tanks now" about 10 minutes later he called me and told me that the "nozzle wasn't working and he was going to go and pick one up from another driver that was right down the road and he would be right back" About 3 hours later the driver didn't come back and I began to call the driver on the number that he had called me on, no answer I finally left a message for him asking him to return my call and asking him where he went? i probably attempted calling him over 10 times. I called Thrifty asking where the driver went, all the reps were rude and no one had an answer for me. Finally the fleet manager called me and told me that I needed to stop calling them and quit calling his driver. I told him the reason I was calling the driver was because he told me he was coming right back. The fleet manager then proceeded to tell me that wasn't true because there was an "emergency' and I wasn't going to run out o propane because my tanks were at 50% the only reason that my tank was at 50% was because another company (Suburban) delivered propane to me. I had already ran out of propane, causing some lines in my furnace to freeze (I had to have furnace serviced and it cost me over $500 to fix). Thrifty has the worst customer service, could care less about their customers and is only interested in delivering propane to you if you pay the $350 fee, 10 business days is entirely too long to wait when you are experiencing sustained below zero temps. Ten business days may be well over 2 weeks. It would be interesting to know how many of their tank fills are emergency that requires the $350 fee? Thrifty makes it be an emergency because of their slow next to impossible delivery times. If you don't beleive me try getting in touch with them, they will talk to you if you want to prebuy or order otherwise, it is almost impossible. I have found several thrifty customers that are experiencing these problems, so my situation is not an isolated one.

Gas - Propane, Gas - Propane - Equipment & Supplies