BBB Accredited Business since 03/13/1989

3 complaints closed with BBB in last 3 years | 0 closed in last 12 months

09/16/2013Problems with Product / Service
06/25/2012Problems with Product / Service
08/14/2013Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

I purchased a car from this company and they completely screwed me over. My car is a lemon. I have had multiple problems with this car ever since I got it. I have put thousands of dollars of repairs into it. The ignition went out, the converter broke, and the ball joints needed replaced. Countless other things have also gone wrong. This dealership is full of dishonest people who do not care about the well being of anyone.
Product_Or_Service: 2008 Nissan Sentra

I would like the dealership to pay off the car.

Dear Better Business Bureau of Akron,
In response to case #********, pertaining to the complaint from one of our patrons on her purchase of the 2008 Nissan Sentra from Park Honda on March 19, 2012, we do not feel a refund is owed to the customer. After reviewing the customer's complaint further we discovered a service contract that would insure mechanical breakdowns was declined, leaving the customer financially 100% responsible for such repairs. Shortly after she purchased her vehicle from Park Honda she took advantage of the first free oil change from our Park Mazda dealership on May 22, 2012. During this service our certified technicians did not find any mechanical failures on her 2008 Nissan. The second visit to our service department happened on October 5, 2012, at this time it was discovered that she would need to replace her catalytic convertor. At that time our service department recommended the customer should visit a Nissan dealership in hopes that the manufacturer's warranty would cover the repair. Although she was unsuccessful in Nissan covering the catalytic convertor her vehicle was never returned to Park Auto Group for repairs. In addition, the mechanical failures the customer has reported on her complaint were not brought to our attention prior to her servicing her vehicle elsewhere. There was never an opportunity for our service department to make an assessment on the vehicle. Since her purchase she has made another visit to Park Auto Group on June 20, 2013 in attempts to lower her monthly payment by purchasing a different vehicle. During this visit the patron did not mention any of these reported issues to our sales staff or management. To remedy the customer's complaint we would like one of our managers to test drive and appraise the 2008 Nissan Sentra for a trade-in value, the dealership may purchase the vehicle at a fair and honest trade-in value. This will give her the opportunity to purchase a new vehicle of her liking.

My car is experiencing problems that should not be happening on a car that is only a 2008. The converter was probably already rusting when the vehicle was purchased because it cannot rust overnight. I do not want to trade in the car. There is no way I want another vehicle from this company. And even though I did not return the car to Park Auto Group for repairs I still returned it to a Nissan dealership for repairs.

Auto Dealers - New Cars, Auto Dealers - Used Cars