BBB Accredited Business since 12/09/2009

Bryson Law Firm, L.L.C.

08/31/2015Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

****** ****** Grossly misrepresented what his firm could do to help me.
****** acted like my case with IRS was typical. After paying $9,000.00 and doing all paperwork on my end, NO results. He handed my case off to an employee. Now there have been three or four different people assigned to my case due to employee changes in this firm. My calls are not returned unless I am persistent and rude. I feel this firm was negligent in handling my case in a timely manner (it has drug on for over three years). There were no guarantees, however, ****** said he resolved cases like mine daily for LESS than 10% of tax liability.
I had a good case and due to lack of attention by anyone in this firm I still owe everything on top of the money already spent with ****** Law firm.

All or part of the $9,000.00 as I will need it to pay the IRS the FULL amount.

On Friday, August 14th, **** ****** spoke directly with the consumer, Ms. **** *******, by phone and listened to her concerns and complaints. As a result of the conversation he was able to resolve all of her issues and complaints to her satisfaction, and she agreed to withdraw the complaint.

At this point, it is my understanding that neither Ms. ******* nor the BBB require anything further from us to resolve the dispute. If this is not accurate or if something changes, please let me know and I will work immediately to address any questions or concerns.

Thank you again for your help on this matter.

Warmly,

***** ******
Attorney

Attorneys & Lawyers - Tax, Taxes - Consultants & Representatives, Tax Return Preparation, Attorneys & Lawyers