This Business is not BBB Accredited
BBB Business Reviews may not be reproduced for sales or promotional purposes.
Brad's Tree Service is not BBB Accredited.
Businesses are under no obligation to seek BBB accreditation, and some businesses are not accredited because they have not sought BBB accreditation.
To be accredited by BBB, a business must apply for accreditation and BBB must determine that the business meets BBB accreditation standards, which include a commitment to make a good faith effort to resolve any consumer complaints. BBB Accredited Businesses must pay a fee for accreditation review/monitoring and for support of BBB services to the public.
Reason for Rating
BBB rating is based on 16 factors. Get the details about the factors considered.
Factors that lowered Brad's Tree Service's rating include:
- 7 complaints filed against business
- Failure to respond to 5 complaints filed against business.
- 4 serious complaints filed against business.
- Business has failed to resolve underlying cause(s) of a pattern of complaints.
- BBB does not have sufficient information to determine how long this business has been operating.
- BBB does not have sufficient background information on this business. BBB made two or more requests for background information from the business. BBB has not received a response from this business and/or has not been able to verify information received from this business.
Customer Complaints SummaryRead complaint details
|Complaint Type||Total Closed Complaints|
|Problems with Product / Service||6|
|Advertising / Sales Issues||0|
|Billing / Collection Issues||0|
|Guarantee / Warranty Issues||0|
|Total Closed Complaints||7|
Additional Complaint Information
BBB files indicate that this business has a pattern of complaints alleging failure to deliver paid for services. A pattern has developed over the years, wherein, complaints are continually ignored even though these complaints have been resent to this company upon it's own request after reaffirmation of contact information. On 9 April 2014, BBB contacted the company requesting they cooperate with BBB in addressing the company's pattern of customer complaints. The company did not respond.
Consumers report to the BBB that this company is informing customers that the BBB recommends the company. BBB by-laws strictly prohibit the recommendation of any company.BBB file opened: 06/02/2011
Contact InformationPrincipal: Brad Presson Zachery Williamson (Partner)